The New York Democratic party won all statewide races and regained control of the State Senate in Tuesday’s election.
- Democrat Andrew Cuomo wins Governor (59%)
- Democrat Kirsten Gillibrand wins US Senate (67%)
- Democrat Thomas DiNapoli wins Comptroller (67%)
- Democrat Letitia James wins Attorney General (62%)
- In the U.S. HOUSE DISTRICT 7 which includes the Brooklyn water front Democrat Nydia Velazquez wins (93%)
- In the U.S. HOUSE DISTRICT 8 which includes Fort Greene and Clinton Hill Democrat Hakeem Jeffries wins (94%)
- In the STATE SENATE DISTRICT 26 which includes the Brooklyn water front Democrat Brian Kavanagh wins (88%)
- In the STATE ASSEMBLY DISTRICT 52 which includes the Brooklyn water front, Gowanus and Downtown Brooklyn Democrat Joanne Simon wins (95%)
- New Yorkers also voted YES on all 3 charter revision proposals including civic engagement commission, campaign finance and community boards
Find out more here.
Photo: Michael Appleton/Mayoral Photography Office