Acadia Realty Trust has announced the leasing of nearly 29,000 square feet of retail space at its 1.8 million-square-foot City Point complex in Downtown Brooklyn. In the coming months, five new retailers will open up there including an escape game room, vet urgent care and Sephora.
- Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian steak restaurant will open in December in the old Bklyn Studios space. The restaurant will accommodate over two hundred guests offering brunch, lunch and dinner
- The Escape Game opening in January 2024 will offer immersive experiences for family entertainment and gaming enthusiasts. The 4,900 square-foot multi-room location will include six themed rooms offering adventurous experiences and group events. You can already sign up for their free preview days here
- One Medical primary care provider is set to open in early 2024 spanning 5,770 square-feet on the second floor, opposite the new Abolitionist Park
- Beauty retailer Sephora will open in the spring 2024
- GoodVets, a national veterinarian animal hospital will bring its general and urgent pet care to City Point with the opening of its over 2,000 square-foot pet care center on Flatbush Avenue