MUSE Academy’s unique educational approach integrates rigorous academic instruction with daily classes in music, dance, and the visual arts beginning in pre-K 3. At MUSE, music and arts are not viewed as a “special” class or extracurricular. Instead, our expansive humanities curriculum helps children make connections across a rich range of literary and historical sources with music and other expressive arts. Through these rich thematic interconnections, subjects as diverse as math, science, foreign language, poetry, and folk tales spark children’s creativity with an inquiry-based teaching method
MUSE Academy is located in the heart of Brooklyn’s arts district in Fort Greene and offers:
- Exceptional faculty with advanced degrees
- Small class sizes with individualized instruction
- Daily classes in music, dance, visual arts, and Spanish
- Literacy, math, and science curricula based on the most successful programs in the world
- A highly diverse, warm, and welcoming student body and families
- Inquiry-based teaching method encourages a growth mindset where children love learning
MUSE Academy still has limited openings for Pre-K 3 through 3rd Grade for the fall of 2022.
Want to learn more?