The 7-day rolling average test positivity rate is over 2.6% citywide as of Tuesday 11/12. The average number of new cases is 870. Public schools will get closed if the 7-day average test positivity rate reaches 3%. The latest numbers of testing in public schools going back to mid September show 107,900 test results from students and staff, 172 detected COVID-19 cases and a 0.16% positivity rate.
The city has published COVID infections by zip code for 11/3 – 11/9:
- Zip code 11201 (Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO, Downtown Brooklyn): People tested 2,286, Positive tests 21, Positivity rate 0.92%
- Zip code 11231 (Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Red Hook): People tested 1,232, Positive tests 8, Positivity rate 0.65%
- Zip code 11205 (Bed Stuy, Clinton Hill, Fort Greene): People tested 1,217, Positive tests 14, Positivity rate 1.15%
- Zip codes 11217, 11243 (Boerum Hill, Park Slope): People tested 1,390, Positive tests 11, Positivity rate 0.79%
- Zip code 11238 (Clinton Hill, Prospect Heights): People tested 2,038, Positive tests 23, Positivity rate 1.13%
Find out more here.